Solar LED lighting is a natural fit for parks and protected public spaces where lighting is required but the natural park environment needs to be preserved. Carmanah EverGEN solar LED lighting systems are designed to work in harmony with the natural landscape as well as provide the high-level lighting requirements demanded by public parks and spaces. Combine performance, esthetics and intelligence with Advanced Occupancy Sensing (AOS) technology: a feature that activates the lighting systems when any one or multiple units in an installation sense motion.
Why Go Solar?
- Electrical grid is unreliable or unavailable or copper theft in the park is a reoccurring problem
- Trenching or cabling costs are high
- Existing underground wiring needs replacing
- Citizens concerned about security in the park during the night
- Underground checks and permits are costly or time consuming
- There is a cost in disrupting traffic, business and/or the environment
- There is a desire for sustainable (green) lighting
- Government funding to support sustainable infrastructure is available
With no connection to the electrical grid and no ongoing electrical costs, solar LED area lighting allows for versatility, reliability and cost-savings beyond anything hardwired solutions can offer.