Parking Lot Lighting
Ready to meet the demands of illuminating large or small-scale parking areas, the EverGEN solar LED lighting system features Advanced Occupancy Sensing (AOS) technology: a feature that activates the lighting systems when any one of the units sense motion, ensuring maximum energy savings when the area is not in use. An excellent solution for lots already paved by unlit. No trenching, electrical conduit, or site remediation (repaving, landscaping, etc) equates to much lower installation costs when installing solar powered lighting in parking lots.
Why Go Solar?
- Electrical grid is unreliable or unavailable
- Trenching or cabling costs are high
- Existing underground wiring needs replacing or copper theft is a reoccurring problem
- Underground checks and permits are costly or time consuming
- There is a cost in disrupting traffic, business and/or the environment
- There is a desire for sustainable (green) lighting
- Government funding to support sustainable infrastructure is available
With no connection to the electrical grid and no ongoing electrical costs, solar LED area lighting allows for versatility, reliability and cost-savings beyond anything hardwired solutions can offer.