Pedestrian walkways, bicycle paths, parkways, bridges and trestles are a natural fit for solar lighting and EG solar LED lighting systems are the ultimate green outdoor lighting solution. Being free from the electrical grid, the EG provides superb versatility: installing quickly and easily without the need to dig or trench cable. Our EG lights can be programmed to activate when any one of the systems in an installation senses motion, allowing for an entire pathway to be illuminated on demand. This feature ensures lights deliver maximum illumination to the pathway users enhancing security and usability, while respecting environments and neighbourhoods sensitive to light when the pathway is not in use.
We recommend the EG80 model as the ideal solution for pedestrian-scale lighting where reliable compact lighting meets affordability.
Why Go Solar?
- Electrical grid is unreliable or unavailable
- Prevent damage to eco-sensitive environment from digging and trenching
- Trenching or cabling costs are high
- Existing underground wiring needs replacing or copper theft is a reoccurring problem
- There is a desire for sustainable (green) lighting
- Government funding to support sustainable infrastructure is available
With no connection to the electrical grid and no ongoing electrical costs, solar LED area lighting allows for versatility, reliability and cost-savings beyond anything hardwired solutions can offer.