Working through an authorized regional distributor, Orion Solar, Carmanah has received an order to supply 40 units of its GI-102 solar-powered LED general illumination product for installation at a mine site in Western Australia.
The lights will be providing safety lighting in areas of the mine site that do not have access to grid power. Carmanah's solar-powered LED general illumination products have proven to be very a popular and robust. They are shipped as a turnkey kit complete with a programmable solar engine and either one or two light fixtures.
About Carmanah's Solar LED General Illumination Products
Carmanah manufactures a range of the world's most advanced solar-powered LED general lighting (GI) systems lighting system. With Carmanah's GI lighting systems, users can install lighting wherever it is required, even at locations where it was uneconomical or not possible to access grid-based electricity.
Carmanah's solar general illumination products incorporate the Company's patented MICROSOURCE® energy management technology and they are field-proven to provide year-round area lighting from dusk to dawn at nearly any location. They also feature long-lasting LED illumination and are designed to operate for up to five years with no scheduled maintenance.
- Area lighting around perimeter fencing and gates
- Security lighting at remote buildings with no access to grid power
- Area lighting at pay parking kiosks, roadway rest stops, etc.
- Path lighting for walking/cycling trails in public parks, on college campuses, etc.
- Dock lighting at marinas and harbours and piers, and moreâ€¦
- Easy, non-technical installation - no trenching, cabling or external power source required.
- Fully configurable - allowing it to be customized to specific illumination requirements. Choices include: single or multiple luminaire, optional mounting arm, and flexible lighting profiles.
- Bright area lighting all night long - automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn, or user can choose from motion sensor activated and split night lighting profiles.
For more information about this project or Carmanah's solar-powered LED general lighting products, visit www.obstructionlights.com or contact the Obstruction Lighting Division at:
About Carmanah Technologies Corporation
Carmanah is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in energy-efficient technologies. The Company is currently focused on three technology groups: solar-powered LED lighting, solar power systems & equipment and LED-illuminated signage.
Carmanah is headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and has branch offices and/or sales representation in 11 cities across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. With more than 250,000 installations worldwide, Carmanah is one of the world's premier suppliers of energy-efficient products.
The shares of Carmanah Technologies Corporation are publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "CMH" and on the Berlin and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol "QCX". For more information, please visit www.carmanah.com.