Ontario-based Alfa Cappuccino Imports Inc. has ordered a shipment of LED edge-lit point-of-purchase signs to distribute to establishments selling and serving Alfa Cappuccino’s IONIA Coffee Company brand of Italian coffees.
â€œCarmanah’s LED signs are extremely attractive and eye-catching,â€ said Vladimir Martinov, Director of Customer Service for Alfa Cappuccino Imports, a leading Canadian distributor of Italian coffee products and equipment. â€œAnd because they are easy to install and require no maintenance, we know they will be out in the field promoting our brand for many years to come.â€
Carmanah Signs has been a leading designer and manufacturer of energy efficient, LED signs since 1993. The company’s signs are created using the latest in LED and edge-lighting technology, making them extremely bright, crisp and effective.
Other benefits of Carmanah’s proprietary LED edge-lighting technology include:
- Unparalleled clarity and uniformity of output
- Energy-efficient operation that uses up to 90% less energy than fluorescent or neon alternatives, and up to 25% less energy than many competing LED illumination technologies
- Long-lasting LEDs that can operate maintenance-free for up to 10 years
- Ultra-slim housings that provide a streamlined appearance, and offer a variety of custom finishes and a range of mounting options
- A durable design that is significantly more resistant to damage during shipping than traditional illuminated signage, making it ideal for large-scale national roll-outs
Carmanah’s bright and attractive LED edge-lit point-of-purchase signs can help to increase brand visibility, while attracting new customers and encouraging purchase behavior. With more than 60,000 sign installations worldwide, Carmanah’s client list includes many of the world’s leading brands.
For more information, visit www.edgelitsigns.com or contact:
Director of Sales & Marketing
LED Sign Group
Fax. 416.322 6371
About Carmanah Technologies Corporation
Carmanah is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in energy-efficient technologies that fundamentally change the way its customers operate. The Company is currently focused on three technology groups: LED-illuminated signage, solar-powered LED lighting and solar power systems & equipment.
Carmanah is headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and has branch offices and/or sales representation in 11 cities across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. With more than 250,000 installations worldwide, Carmanah is one of the world’s premier suppliers of energy-efficient products.
The shares of Carmanah Technologies Corporation are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CMH” and on the Berlin and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol “QCX“. For more information, please visit www.carmanah.com.