Recent Press Releases
VICTORIA, BC, CANADA Carmanah Technologies Corporation (TSX: CMH) (“the Company” or “Carmanah”) today reported its first Read More...
VICTORIA, BC, CANADA – Carmanah Technologies Corporation (TSX: CMH) (the “Company” or “Carmanah”) announced that Read More...
VICTORIA, BC, CANADA (May 2, 2018) Carmanah Technologies Corporation (TSX: CMH) (“the Company” or “Carmanah”) Read More...
In recognition of Earth Day earlier this week, we are proud to release our Read More...
Carmanah Technologies Corporation (TSX: CMH) (“the Company” or “Carmanah”) today reported its fourth quarter and Read More...
Carmanah Technologies Corporation (TSX: CMH) (“the Company” or “Carmanah”) will release its third quarter 2018 financial results on Wednesday November 14th, 2018 after market close. Carmanah…
Carmanah Marketing Department
Carmanah Technologies Corporation provides signaling and solar lighting solutions for infrastructure projects around the world. With over 400,000 installations in 110 countries, we are in your community—in the street lights on your block, the school zones in your neighborhood, and the regional airport in your town. We have built a global reputation for delivering innovative, cost-effective, and long-lasting solar solutions that offer cost savings and ensure environmental sensitivity.
To read more, visit our About Us page.
||Listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CMH.” Carmanah went public in January 2006.
||Carmanah’s customer base includes municipalities, military bases, government agencies, and private companies worldwide.
||Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, with offices in Finland, Germany, United Kingdom, and the USA.
- 2018: Acquired Information Display Company from USA, including the SpeedCheck® radar speed sign traffic products.
- 2017: Acquired EKTA branded AtoN products from Cybernetica AS of Estonia, which folds into the Sabik Marine division.
- 2017: Acquired Vega Industries, based in New Zealand, which later operates under Sabik Marine.
- 2015: Acquired Sabik Group, based in Finland, which later becomes Sabik Marine and Sabik Offshore (Wind).
- 2014: Merged with Sol Inc. to unite the two leading North American solar-powered outdoor lighting companies.
||$52 million USD in fiscal year 2017.
Product and Installation Images (.zip files)
Note: Click images for full resolution files.
Chairman of the Board
For More Information