Carmanah solar-powered LED hazard and obstruction marking lights are field-proven to be durable and reliable in the harshest environments in the world: from extreme desert heat to arctic cold.
Carmanah offers products to suit a wide range of applications. For a complete set of product specifications, download a copy of our Industrial Obstruction Lighting Catalog.
Our intelligent system design allows efficiencies across the entire product, ensuring we can provide some of the smallest, lightest weight solar-powered lanterns on the market. Carmanah obstruction lighting products are completely self-contained units that can be easily mounted, even at the top of the tallest towers and left on location, maintenance-free, for up to five years. When it comes to reliable, low-maintenance obstruction lighting on the airfield, in oil and gas operations, at mine sites, railyards and more, Carmanah products are the obvious, proven solution.
- Shock and vibration proof to withstand the conditions of tough industrial sites
- Unaffected by power surges and grid failures
- Wire-free, self-contained designs requiring no cabling, trenching or external power source
- Rugged, all-weather housing
- Intelligent, microprocessor Energy Management System (EMS) adapts to environmental conditions for consistent, longterm operation
- Industry leading technology with attention to all product components, high-grade pure lead VRLA-AGM batteries, venting cases to withstand extreme temperatures, and high grade polycarbonate chassis